[Samba] Password Generator

Lee Baker LBaker at mcauley.org.uk
Fri Mar 18 12:38:03 GMT 2005

The OP was asking the question because he is very busy running a 2000
user site and implementing full AD style Group Policies from Samba
(something I imagine many people might actually like to benefit from at
some point) and didn't want to repeat work done by others in writing a
script to work out usernames.

The unfortunate part was that he sent the message before 10am and before
he'd had his coffee and therefore stupidly wrote password generator and
not username generator.

Yes he has heard of scriptng and appologises for posting "such nonsense"
but even geniuses have their off days - no offence taken!

Lee