[Samba] please help....

Doug Stanley dstanley at imtco.com
Mon Mar 14 20:02:17 GMT 2005

Nope, I've got:
password:	files ldap winbind
etc.

I think my only problem is in getting samba to only see if
DOMAIN+username exists if username doesn't exist.

So I'm guessing that it has something to do with the auth methods.
Which right now I have mine set to:

auth methods = guest sam_ignoredomain winbind:ntdomain

Which still doesn't work...it seems to find username, but it still
checks for DOMAIN+username...

I'm baffled...

Doug