[Samba] Logon script

Collen collen at zeist.hermanjordan.nl
Thu Mar 10 00:20:06 GMT 2005

Hmm, not quite true..
you can configure windows not to be able to use regedit, or to modify
your registry! so useing regedit to modify your registry will not always
work this way..

also logon scripts are not alway's batch files. we use VBS for example,
but you can also use kix..!
windows simply executes the file from the logon script. !! so makeing,
lets say an exe with vb would also work, or startingup an aplication!!

the only nice way is indeed poledit, or to have an update service
running as admin in the background!!
NT recource kit provides good registry altering tools! you could use
that as well..

Have fun..
Collen.