[Samba] PGina & Samba

Paul Barnick p_barnick at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 9 12:36:02 GMT 2005

Jim:

I have looked at the site.  At first I was concerned about the security of
using PGina instead of a regular Windows logon, but I posted on the forum
and received some good responses there that convinced me that it is at least
as secure as windows logon.  Now comes the implementation!  Unfortunately, I
can only do it on the weekend as I think it will take some time for me to
get it to work and we cannot have the network down while I'm trying to get
it to work.

Pgina from afar looks like a great program.  I will give it a try.

Paul

  _____