[Samba] Samba-Guide Update - Feedback request

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Sat Mar 5 05:51:49 GMT 2005

Folks,

We are updating the Samba-Guide and the HOWTO documents in preparation for
release of Samba 3.0.12 some in the time frame of late March to early April
(above all please note that 3.0.12 will ship when it is ready, and I am not
pre-announcing its release!).

We need feedback (and preferably contributions) from anyone who is willing to
assist us in the process of updating the documentation.

In particular we want feedback on:

	a) Suggestions for content that needs updating
	b) Suggestions for new content
	c) Error corrections

Please email all feedback directly to: jht at samba.org

Documentation patches should be submitted via bugzilla at:
https://bugzilla.samba.org

Many thanks in anticipation of voluminous valuable responses! :-)

- John T.
--
John H Terpstra
Samba-Team Member