[Samba] samba3.0.10

Fatima.Lakniz at us.hsbc.com Fatima.Lakniz at us.hsbc.com
Wed Mar 2 22:30:34 GMT 2005

Paul
I did run the command
./smbstatus
/usr/local/samba/var/locks/connections.tdb not initialized.
This is normal if an SMB client has never connected to your server.
Failed to open byte range locking database
ERROR: Failed to initialise locking database
Can't initialise locking module - exiting
Please advise

Thank you
Fatima

Paul Gienger <pgienger at ae-solutions.com> on 02 Mar 2005 17:20