[Samba] Installing Sanba in SCO

Joseph L. Marnett joe at homecareresourcesinc.com
Fri Jun 24 14:14:55 GMT 2005

I have several SCO UNIX system were I would like to install Samba. Some of these machines are running SCO 5.0.7 which comes with a Samba version 2.2, the other machines running SCO 5.0.6 do not have Samba.
I would like to upgrade the Samba to V.3 on the newer machines and to be able to install it on the older systems, but I am unable to find out a download from Samba.org for SCO.
Could some one tell me which version of Samba I can download that is compatible with SCO 5.0.6 and 5.0.7?

Thanks

Joe