[Samba] Update Krb5.

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Jun 16 00:58:26 GMT 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 08:58 +0200, Meli Marco wrote:
> I've supposed ... I've only one Server Dell Power edge 2500 and I don't know
> if Fedora support RAID controller and the others cards ...
> Where can I have these informations?
> RH Enterprise release instead?

For long-term installs, the RHEL or the rebuilds (White-box, CentOS etc)
are a good upgrade, from what I understand.  The only way to know that
it will work is to test it, but assuming that testing on identical
hardware is not practical in your environment, try just booting the
installer.  If the upgrade wants to start, and has found the partitions
etc, then you would be fairly safe to assume it will work once installed
as well.

Your other option is of course a fresh install, and migrate your samba
config across, but I know that's doubly painful.  Whatever you do, keep
good backups!

Others may have more real-word advice, but that's how I would do it.

Andrew Bartlett