[Samba] disconnect time Question

Gabriel Rocha gabe at seul.org
Thu Jun 9 14:47:45 GMT 2005

Simple question here: What does "disconnect time" mean? I have looked at
the source and I guess it means when to boot users, but I am unsure what
it entails. I suck at C, but still, more comments there would be
amazing. Does it mean the user gets booted and Windows (XP, perhaps?)
would log the user out? What values does pdbedit accept for this
parameter? I have tried epoch time, but alas, nothing happened that I
could see when setting it to epoch time. Any pointers would help on
this. Thanks in advance. --Gabe