[Samba] 3.0.14a migrating from tdbsam -> ldapsam

Urs Rau urs.rau at uk.om.org
Wed Jun 8 07:25:48 GMT 2005

This is probably one of those really obvious ones.

I have been searching the different samba and openldap docs and howtos
in the hope to find some report of somebody that has "migrated" from
samba 3.x running with the tdbsam passdb backend over to having
everything in in ldap backend using ldapsam. But it seems as if the only
  documented scenario is migrating from nt4 to samba 2.x/3.x, surely
that is not true and I am jsut missing the trees for the forrest?

Would some kind soul point me to the right documentation for this, please.

Regards,

--
Urs Rau