[Samba] W2K and .NET problem

Vidiot brown at mrvideo.vidiot.com
Tue Jun 7 07:59:07 GMT 2005

Up until the time I downloaded the .NET service pack 1.1 for the W2K box,
I was happily connected to my Linux server.

After the download and reboot, the W2K box is now complaining that I am not
authorized to connect to the computer.  It never even asked me for the password
when it tried to connect, during boot time, as it normally does.

Any ideas as to what is going wrong?

Thanks.

MB
--