[Samba] file size limitation

it at acplexports.com it at acplexports.com
Sat Jun 4 12:06:18 GMT 2005

Dear sir

 I am using RedHat Enterprise Linux Release 3, which is having Samba-3.0.0-
14.3E i am trying to copy a file of size 6 gb from this server to a windows
2000  server through samba, but when 2 gb of file copied then i got a
error "FILE SIZE LIMIT EXCEEDED", plz tell me how can i copy this file to the
window server.

Waiting for your reply

Amit Agarwal
Network Engineer
Agra Chains Pvt. Ltd.
132, Industrial Estate, Nunhai
Agra-282005(U.P.), India

Disclaimer: This email solely reflects the views and language of the person
  sending this email and the company cannot be held responsible for the
  accuracy and the content of this email.

Privacy statement: This e-mail message and any attached files are
  confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s)
  named above. This communication may contain material protected by
  attorney-client, work product, or other privileges. If you are not the
  intended recipient or person responsible for delivering this confidential
  communication to the intended recipient, you have received this
  communication in error, and any review, use, dissemination, forwarding,
  printing, copying, or other distribution of this e-mail message and any
  attached files is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
  confidential communication in error, please notify the sender immediately
  by reply e-mail message and permanently delete the original message.