[Samba] Re: Samba and MSI package installer

Yannick Bergeron Yannick.Bergeron at USherbrooke.ca
Sat Jul 23 12:06:41 GMT 2005

Danny Paul wrote:
> If using a guest account, I think null passwords must be enabled in the
> global section.

I've tried and still get the same error
my conf look like this one:

[global]
        display charset = UTF8
        workgroup = SAMBA
        netbios aliases = PUBLIC
        server string = Samba Server %v on %L
        security = SHARE
        log level = 0
        log file = /usr/local/samba/var/log.%m
        max log size = 40
        smb ports = 139
        large readwrite = No
        max xmit = 65535
        name resolve order = host
        change notify timeout = 900
        deadtime = 15
        keepalive = 0
        socket options = TCP_NODELAY SO_KEEPALIVE IPTOS_LOWDELAY
        load printers = No
        preferred master = No
        local master = No
        domain master = No
        ldap ssl = no
        dfree command = /usr/local/samba/bin/dfree
        create mask = 0770
        force create mode = 0770
        force security mode = 0777
        directory mask = 0770