fwd: [Samba] tree connect failed: NT_STATUS_BAD_NETWORK_NAME

Mike Soh sohmc at cs.umd.edu
Sat Jul 9 10:31:08 GMT 2005

Thanks steve for the reply.

FC4 has SELinux that locks down home directories.  The solution is on
LinuxQuestions:
     http://tinyurl.com/8agtd

     or add "samba_enable_home_dirs=1" to your
     /etc/selinux/targeted/booleans.local file

--
========
Mike Soh
sohmc at cs.umd.edu
http://twentyfifteen.tripod.com

"Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at the
testing point."