[Samba] Question regarding SWAT

Eric Hines eehines at comcast.net
Wed Jul 6 20:26:11 GMT 2005

I had a similar problem, and the only way I could get SWAT to come up
(I'm still not sure I should have to--what's name resolution for?) was
to use, in the swat file:

    only_from = 127.0.0.1

instead of

    only_from = localhost

 Eric Hines

--
He can compress the most words into the smallest ideas of any man
I ever met.