[Samba] Linux server & client in Win2k3 AD domain

Jonas Printzén jonas at printzen.net
Mon Jan 31 13:16:10 GMT 2005

> How are the time clocks synchronized?
>
> - John T.

The Linux host is synced with my local server.
The Win2k3 I don't know ;) But they stay +/-30s synced!
Some wabbling due to VMWare cause clock drift...

> Did you follow the guidelines in the Samba-Guide Chapter 9?
> You can obtain it from:
> 	http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/Samba-Guide.pdf
>
> If any of it does not work please let me know so I can fix it.
>
> - John T.

Yes, I did follow those guidelines. And I got as far as described.
Well, I did spend a few seconds wondering what the '%not2forget'
following ... -UAdministrator ... was.
But then I am slow at times, I just never tell anyone. (oups!)
 ... ;)

/Jonas P

---8<----

--
Jonas Printzén
jonas at printzen.net

 'Linux, because reboots are for HW upgrade' still applies..