[Samba] Veto files applied per group

"M. Müller" malte.mueller at ewetel.net
Mon Jan 31 09:56:18 GMT 2005

ReHi,
You could also include just a students.conf or students-home.conf in the
[home] Definition:
[home]
path=/home
include %G-home.conf

If there is no %G-home.conf e.g. teachers-home.conf, then nothing is
included. Otherwise the definitions are overwritten or extended by the
%G-home.conf.
You just have to write less lines.

HTH,
Malte Mueller