[Samba] Re: Samba PDC setting up user groups and policies (Help)

Dana Forte danaf at vtnnv.com
Fri Jan 28 23:41:20 GMT 2005

Sounds like your users are not being mapped to the "Domain Users" ntgroup.

'net groupmap list' on the PDC will tell you what unixgroup the "Domain
Users" ntgroup is being mapped to.  Then just make sure your samba users are
a member of that unixgroup.

news:OF2ED4A8EF.15FCC290-ON86256F97.006A2740-86256F97.006A2FEE at cbsol.com...