[Samba] Apology

MJBarber at Hearst.com MJBarber at Hearst.com
Fri Jan 28 16:05:07 GMT 2005

I must apologize to the list for venting my frustrations.  I never
intended to diminish the value or volume of the help the members on the
list offer.  I spoke in haste without taking a step back first.  Some of
the things I said were just blatantly wrong and should not have been said.

I usually do not make such comments and I am always disappointed in those
that do make them (including myself).

Once again, my conduct was not professional or proper and I apologize.
Please know that I do appreciate any and all help received.

Thanks,
Michael J Barber
WPTZ/WNNE
Computer Services Administrator
p  518-561-5555 x563
m 518-572-6639
f   518-561-5940

I must apologize to the list for venting my frustrations.  I never intended
to diminish the value or volume of the help the members on the list offer.
I spoke in haste without taking a step back first.  Some of the things I
said were just blatantly wrong and should not have been said.

I usually do not make such comments and I am always disappointed in those
that do make them (including myself).

Once again, my conduct was not professional or proper and I apologize.
Please know that I do appreciate any and all help received.

Thanks,
Michael J Barber
WPTZ/WNNE
Computer Services Administrator
p  518-561-5555 x563
m 518-572-6639
f   518-561-5940

This e-mail message is intended only for the personal
use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not
an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or
distribute this message.

please notify the Hearst Information Services HelpDesk
(helpdesk at hearst.com) immediately by e-mail and
delete the original message.