[Samba] lpq: Unknown destination "pdf"!

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Tue Jan 18 15:44:47 GMT 2005

What I do personally is use the print spooler software to create PDF's,
not Samba, so my destination actually exists. You could create a print
queue called PDF that does nothing... or probably changing your lpq
command would work, but I believe that's still global. Just some ideas.
check 'man smb.conf' to test them.

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - User Support Spec. III
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | novosirj at umdnj.edu - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630