[Samba] Delayed Write Error in Windows XP (Samba 3.0.9/HP-UX 11i)

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at umdnj.edu
Fri Jan 14 22:17:17 GMT 2005

I'm seeing these Delayed Write failed messages pop up occaisionally on XP
Desktops, in fact most frequently upon installing printer drivers to
PRINT$. Everything seems to work anyway, but I was wondering if anyone
else has seen this. Server is an HP-UX 11i machine as described.

Thanks for any feedback or requests for more info.

|Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  |  | Ryan Novosielski - User Support Spec. III
|$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _|  | novosirj at umdnj.edu - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
\__/ Univ. of Med. and Dent. | IST/ACS - NJMS Medical Science Bldg - C630