[Samba] Problems on HP-UX 11i with 'user add script'

John H Terpstra jht at Samba.Org
Tue Jan 4 21:59:34 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 04 January 2005 14:49, Ryan Novosielski wrote:

> Can someone shed some light on this for me? The docs are not making it
> clearer.

Ryan, please clarify which documentation has failed to live up to your
expectations. I am in the process of updating the Samba docs and would like
to get it right for once (I'd really like to get a score of 10 out of 10 - I
do not want another fail). Please can you help me. I'll do my best to help
you over the hump also.

- John T.
--
John H Terpstra