[Samba] How current is the HOWTO collection?

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Tue Feb 22 14:57:10 GMT 2005

When a new version of Samba is posted, is the HOWTO COllection updated,
or does the Samba Team rely on the community to spot anachronisms and
report them as bugs?
   I'm struggling with a new install of Samba that's more complex than
I've tried before, and I keep the two Samba dead-tree books open on my
desk -- but if the online docs in the tarball are more current than the
books, these heavy things are going up on my shelf!
   Thanks.
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt