[Samba] leaving Profiles on PDC

Ilia Chipitsine ilia at paramon.ru
Mon Feb 21 15:18:15 GMT 2005

what exactly do you want ?

1) do you want to delete local cached copies of roaming profiles ?
they should be deleted by default, but somehow it doesn't happen.

use "User Profile Hive Cleanup service" from Microsoft.

2) automagically merge roaming profile when logged simultenously from
two workstations ? it will work for XP and above, I don't know any
solution for w2k.