[Samba] cached credentials local login -- notebook domain members

Roger Crom crom at ccccorp.com
Wed Feb 16 20:29:59 GMT 2005

I have multiple laptops and 1 tablet that log into a Samba 3.11
domain Have also done this on 3.04 and then use them at home "off" the
network utilizing the cached credentials

One is currently setting on my desk with wireless disabled and I logged
into it using my Domain login.

--
Roger A. Crom
Director of Systems