[Samba] Re: rpcclient error / printer driver issue

Chris McKeever techjedi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 18:43:05 GMT 2005

everything seems to be working good other than this strange nuance
(that doesnt seem to effect anything)

drivers get listed twice -  any ideas? or should I just forget I saw this -- !

rpcclient $> enumdrivers

[Windows NT x86]
Printer Driver Info 1:
        Driver Name: [magicolor 2300 DL]

Printer Driver Info 1:
        Driver Name: [TOSHIBA e-STUDIO550-810 GL-PCL6]

Printer Driver Info 1:
        Driver Name: [TOSHIBA e-STUDIO28-45 GL-PSL3]