[Samba] Problem logon WinXP SP2 to samba domain

Marcos Ribeiro marcos at pcs.srv.br
Thu Feb 3 10:41:45 GMT 2005

I am with problems to logon WindowsXP SP2 in the samba. I have the fofollowing
packages installed in machine. (Fedora Core 3 kernel 2.6.10-1.741)

system-config-samba-1.2.26-0.fc3.1
samba-common-3.0.10-1.fc3
samba-3.0.10-1.fc3
samba-swat-3.0.10-1.fc3
samba-client-3.0.10-1.fc3
The samba shares files with Windows machine normally,using ldap. I follow the
steps to logon in the domain the windows machine, it includes the machine in
ldap server normally, but when trying to logon in domain generates the
following error:

' the system can't make logon due to the following error:  A device hardwired
to the system this not functioning '

I would really apreciatte some help from you, If
it's possible. Thanks for the attention.