[Samba] Samba Migration from 2.2.7a to 3.0.14a

Dan Johansson Dan.Johansson at dmj.nu
Tue Dec 20 21:04:24 GMT 2005

Hi,

I'm new to this list so please do not flame me if this is not an appropriate
question.

I would like to migrate from an old Server running Samba 2.2.7a as Domain
controller to a new one running version 3.0.14a. The new server (with a new
hostname) should be the DC in the future as the old server is to be
decommissioned. Now I am looking a good HOWTO or similar document describing
such a migration - any suggestions?

Regards,
--
Dan Johansson, <http://www.dmj.nu>
This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons!