[Samba] Samba 3.0.20 and UserManager

Bruno Guerreiro bruno.guerreiro at ine.pt
Tue Aug 23 14:11:23 GMT 2005

Hi all.
Just tried to upgrade our test PDC server from 3.0.14a to 3.0.20, and now
i've stumbled in to the following error.
Using the User Manager for Domains causes a "Procedure out of range" error.
Using DameWare  NT Utilities causes the application to crash.
Tried both in WIN2000 and XP.
If I downgrade to 3.0.14a again everything is OK.
Server Manager works OK in both versions.
I'm trying to use samba-3.0.20, smblda-tools-0.9.1 and openldap-2.2.13 on a
FC3 server.
I may supply a level 10 debug log if necessary.

TIA
Bruno Guerreiro