[Samba] samba ldap pdc - admin using svrtools.exe

adrian asender at ampwest.com.au
Sun Aug 14 03:38:45 GMT 2005

Hello Guys,

I have been using svrtools.exe to manage my samba ldap domain controller.

I have used many different methods to manage users/groups such as LAM,
PHPLDAPADMIN, while these are ok, I found SVRTOOLS.exe to be the best.

Svrtools.exe was working fine, now however when I open USRMGR I get the
following error:

User Manager for Domains
(X) The specified local group does not exist.

Thats  all it says, and when I click ok, the program closes. I have
reinstalled the program on different machines, all with the same result.

Please email me: asender at ampwest.com.au

Thanks,
Adrian Sender