[Samba] newbie: Samba with Mysql question

Lee Ball lee at effective-it.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 08:19:16 GMT 2005

Are the people who you want to connect to Samba locally on your network
or will they be connecting over the Internet? Its just I don't see why
you would need OpenVPN unless they were connecting over a public network.

You may also want to look at
http://samba.linuxforum.net/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/passdb.html#id2571894

--
Lee Ball