[Samba] plz. solve my prob

Pierre Dinh-van pierre at qsdf.org
Wed Aug 10 16:05:27 GMT 2005

Le Mercredi 10 Août 2005 16:38, sumit kumar a écrit :
> sir,
> i am going to configure debian samba server i am getting problems. how
> can i configure samba as a pdc . plz. reply me back as soon as possible
> with complete steps.

Step1 : open your favorite web browser
Step2 : open www.samba.org website
Step3 : clik on "Official HOWTO" in the "learn samba" section in the left menu
Step4 : read it and do what it says to configure samba as a PDC
Step5 : enjoy

> Thanking you.

You're welcome

Pierre DV

--
--- Auberge ---
Comme Clinton à la Maison-Blanche, Chirac cherche à louer les chambres