[Samba] Re: Accent problem

Cédric MARCOUX cedric at sib.be
Tue Aug 9 11:10:49 GMT 2005

OK works great.

Here is the solution to convert existaing mistwritten file to utf8
I have found a little software that can convert easyly files.

http://j3e.de/linux/convmv/

convmv can convert files charset to other charset.
In my case, I have used these commands:

Convmv -r -f iso8859-15 -t utf8 *
This command show you what will append...

This one made the change
Convmv -r -f iso8859-15 -t utf8 * --notest