[Samba] how can i add group policy in samba

Mark Sarria marksarria at socal.rr.com
Fri Aug 5 01:06:30 GMT 2005

when you say change settings are you referring to the client machine?

if so, then there are a number of ways to do this.

1. By using user profiles
2. If you set this server up as an LDAP server, then you can manage the
groups the same way you would manage the groups on a Win2000 Server, with
the help Poledit.exe.
3. On the client by using gpedit.msc

--mark