[Samba] how to apply "user must change password at next logon" and "expire password"

Guido Lorenzutti guido at lorenzutti.com.ar
Fri Apr 29 04:57:32 GMT 2005

Hi people, i was experimenting with the pdbedit and i found the "user
must change password at next logon". The thing i wan't able to make it
work. I just can login and im not asked to change my password! How's that?

The other thing.. i want to make my password expire after 30 days. I did
this too, but it dosen't apply until i change my password one more time.
I can make this if i want to apply this on my current samba with 300
users if i can't force them to change the password or just expire the
password after 30 days.

Any ideas?

Tnxs in advance.