[Samba] Tom Gable >> ettain group

Thomas Gable tgable at ettaingroup.com
Thu Apr 28 20:46:23 GMT 2005

Hello there-

I hope you do not mind this email, as I am trying to reach a talented ClearCase professional. I am a business development manager for a technical consulting form called ettain group, and hope you will peruse the description below.

In the event that Jacksonville is not a market of interest to you, please feel free to make any suggestions of how I can locate talented ClearCase professionals ...

Thanks for your time,
tom gable

business development manager
tgable at ettaingroupcom

ettain group
9432 Baymeadows Rd
Suite 210
Jacksonville, FL 32256

904 | 739 | 7331   phone
800 | 687 | 1720   toll free

www.ettaingroup.com

technology | people | solutions

Job Title:

ClearCase Mentor (Senior Level)

This will be a 3-4 month assignment, with the opportunity for a permanent position.

Required Skills:

* 10 years technical experience

* Strong ClearCase experience

* Proven experience deploying Clearcase in large development environments

* Rational Unified Process

* Extensive software development experience

* Experience with Windows 2000 and Unix platforms

* Must have strong communication skills, written and verbal.

Job Description:

The Rational tools are already installed. Client will have ClearQuest fully deployed in May. Client has successfully deployed ClearCase to a few smaller applications. Client is looking for someone with strong ClearCase skills to help them with deploying it in a large application environment. The person needs to have implemented ClearCase before in a couple of large environments and be well versed in the product and problems associated with a large deployment. Client will be looking for this person to help train and mentor their staff, and to validate and assist in the deployment.