[Samba] "getpeername failed. Error was Transport endpoint is not connected"

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Mon Apr 18 09:55:40 GMT 2005

I've already seen this in my logs...
A little search on Google shows me that Windows XP client try try to
connect to port 139 and 445 in parallel and drop the connection to port
139 if the connect to 445 is successful.
In fact, no one was complaining about real network connection loss ...
More informations here : http://www.linuxaa.com/ftopic6568.html
Hope this helps.