[Samba] RE: MYSQL - Was Functional till Update to 3.13

Collen collen at zeist.hermanjordan.nl
Wed Apr 6 11:02:10 GMT 2005

Hmm, You don't miss mutch.. straingely you miss a username aswell in the
  DB!

Did you make the posix users aswell ?? (with a script?)
try to comment 'foo:domain column = 'DOMAIN' ' out, and try again

also try to connect to the databse with a mysql-client, to see if that
part works.!
use the exact same settings you use with samba!
(user, ip, pass)
and try to update a record, ea. username ?
if that part works (the mysqlclient), you know that the problem is
something else.

my guesses is that it's a matter of eliminating possebilety's..

Collen.