[Samba] Samba NTLM Authentication

Krishna Mohan mohnkrishna at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 05:29:03 GMT 2005

Hi,

When Iam trying to get authenticated by the windows 2000 active directory pdc iam getting access denied error in my ie browser after entering username and password on a windows machine.

Domain joining is sucessful. but iam unable to retrieve user / group info.

the following versions of  samba and squid iam using on redhat 9

samba 3.0.13
squid 2.5.stable3-0

along with active directory on windows 2000.

Anybody plz help me with the steps tobe followed.

Krishna Mohan
Sr. Soft. Engg.