[Samba] Re: Samba and "Enable advanced printing features"

Manuel Capinha mcapinha at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 22:21:47 GMT 2004

For the record (and to help others on googling):

"Enable advanced printing features" is always off and can't be turned
on on Samba. It broke some printers on older versions (or something
like that). The main reason is that enabling this on Windows let's the
printer use EMF which is bad.
Read all about in on the Samba docs.

And talking about the docs, is there any chance of adding a small
paragraph about this ? Google failed miserably on this and the only
answer I found was on an archive of this mailing list.