[Samba] Re: Network Drives Dropping Out

Marco De Vitis starless at spin.it
Tue Sep 21 22:39:38 GMT 2004

Il 21/09/2004, alle ore 17:07, Adam Tauno WIlliams ha scritto:

> The redXs mean the connection has been dropped probably due to idle

Right.

I just want to add that I also noticed this problem on Windows 2000 Pro
clients where Roxio Easy CD Creator 5 was installed, with a slightly
different behaviour: all network drives _always_ appeared as disconnected,
right from boot up, although they were accessible. Uninstalling Easy CD
Creator made the problem go away, and reinstalling it made it come back.

I found other users with the same problem on the Roxio forum, but no
solution.

--
Ciao,
  Marco.