[Samba] which kernel should be used to solve sendfile problem on linux?

greg greg at fqdn.com
Sun Oct 31 14:14:21 GMT 2004

I have but not enough time has passed to make the determination if it
solves the problem or not.  I'm collecting information just in case.  I
still would like to know what is considered a solid setup for a samba
server.  kernel version,  file system type,  anything which would be
considered, or get us closer to the 'perfect' setup.

thanks,
greg