R: [Samba] Problem logon from a Windows Server 2003 by a RDPConnection

mcnotify mcnotify at colliniconsulting.it
Sat Oct 30 07:32:35 GMT 2004

Hello,

i have already authorized, in the Windows 2003 Server, the Linux/Samba domain users i want to gain remote RDP connection.

The strange thing is: when i logon remotely by an RDP connection with a WRONG user or password it immediately says that the account is invalid; when i logon with a right username and password it do not give me any error initially, it wait bout 20/30 seconds and then says that he cannot find the user in the domain.

By login locally from the windows 2003 consolle machine it works perfecly.

Thank you again, regards!

Francesco (from Italy)