[Samba] Problem logon from a Windows Server 2003 by a RDP Connection

mcnotify mcnotify at colliniconsulting.it
Fri Oct 29 06:00:21 GMT 2004

my name is Francesco Collini and i am italian.

I have a Linux Samba 3 PDC where is joined a Windows Server 2003 who act as a terminal server machine.

I cannot logon to a Samba 3.0 PDC domain by a Windows 2003 termianl Server Client connection.
It gives me, after some seconds, that it is impossible to find out the user.

The very very strange thing is that, by login locally from the Windows 2003 server, everything is right, but from remote RDP client no!

Did you solve this problem?

Thank you in advacne for your kind interest...

.. best best regards!

Francesco Collini