[Samba] Re: Trusting and Trusted Domain Samba LDAP (mapping Home Directories)Problem

Igor Belyi sambauser at katehok.ac93.org
Wed Oct 27 01:18:14 GMT 2004

Sorry... Got busy with something else. I'll try to do the test with
different users tomorrow. There could be a problem with my previous test
since the user present in both Domains also has the same password and
this may allow credentials from one domain to somehow be used in another.

If you would collect trace for both 'login' and 'net user x: /home'
times - it will be great. Make sure that trace is with 'log level = 5'
and if you have more than one machine that you collect trace for the
Client XP machine (probably, by including %m in the 'log file').

I apologize for the delay.
Igor