[Samba] automatically authenticate domain logged-on users ina pache with AD/NTDOM?

Palle Girgensohn girgen at pingpong.net
Fri Oct 22 20:30:20 GMT 2004

Yeah, "interoperate over either NTLM or Kerberos to provide SSO", that's
exactly what I'm talking about! Only, I want to trade IIS for apache at unix.
I can still use Explorer at windows for clients.

Very interesting, though, that Mozilla has been kerberized. I knew it would
happen, but I haven't read anything about that.

Thanks for the input,
Palle

--On fredag 22 oktober 2004 11.14 -0700 Aaron Grewell <AGrewell at uwb.edu>