[Samba] Directory Name '.../pipe' not allowed ? Samba Bug ?

Peter Piechutzki ppiechutzki at chriwa.de
Thu Oct 21 13:11:17 GMT 2004

Hello,

We've done a workaround renaming the folders (which was a pain scince
loads of database files have the path references in table fields).

@Jeremy:
how about changing the respone to "NT_STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND"
instead of "NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED" and see what efekt it would have ;-)....

Greetings

Peter