[Samba] HELP: samba ldap pdc - windows xp problem

Martynas martynas at inet.lt
Mon Oct 18 18:48:18 GMT 2004

Hello,

I configured samba+ldap+nss_ldap on fedora 2 like PDC.
Now I have problem: windows XP joins domain, after that it asks to reboot,
and after reboot user cannot login to domain (it gets error on windows,
like wrong username or password). But in smaba log I see, that auth was
successful: [2004/10/18 19:51:09, 3] auth/auth.c:check_ntlm_password(268)
  check_ntlm_password: sam authentication for user [adamsas] succeeded

So, could you help me? What is the problem there?

regards,
Martynas Bieliauskas