[Samba] Re: Samba 3.0.7 & adding machines. Wrong primary group.

Michael Liebl diese-email-adresse-wird-nicht-gelesen at der-mic.de
Fri Oct 15 05:47:09 GMT 2004

Am Donnerstag, den 14. Oktober 2004 schrubte Igor Belyi:

> I have a strange feeling that the clue is in the "server-manager" since
> I don't use it to join domain at all.

Maybe, yes.

> To join domain I just go into System Properties/Computer Name/Change...

That way I did also, but some Time ago. And some Samba-Versions ago.

> Do you join domain some other way?

Servermanager. I'll give it a try and let 1 Computer rejoin the Domain
without pre-work.

--
    <) .--.	      Bei E-Mail Antworten muss der Betreff
    )#=+  '	     mit 'USENET' beginnen, sonst > /dev/null