[Samba] Trust between two samba

Doug Curtis doug.curtis at world-mail.org
Wed Oct 6 15:43:13 GMT 2004

Šopík Bronislav wrote:

>I have a problem with Samba:
>
>I want to make trust between two Samba domains. I have setup the trust on the
>DOMAINB server then on the Samba DOMAINA server  "net rpc
>trustdom establish DOMAINB"  I then get the following:
>
>Password:     [entered password]
>Could not connect to server SERVERB    [this is the PDC for the DOMAINB domain]
>Trust to domain DOMAINB established
>
>When I then try to logon to the DOMAINB domain from XP computers in DOMAINA
>domain, I always get a fail with bad password.
>
>Please can someone help me.
>
>Sopik Brona

I wish I could offer something to try but I am obviously doing something
wrong too because I have the same exact problem.  I've checked faqs and
mailings lists and even had other people email directly to see if I ever
fixed it.

So, just in case no one else replies, I just wanted to let you know
you're not the only one with this problem.

Thanks,

Doug